In order to submit your information to DataArts, you must first login as an individual and join the organization account.
- From the website www.culturaldata.org, click on the Login button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- If you already have an individual account, enter your credentials and continue to Join an Organization (instructions below). If you do not have an individual account, on the lower right-hand side of the page, select "Create a new account” and follow the prompts.
- Once you select “Submit," a pop-up notification will appear indicating that an email has been sent to the address you provided.
- Retrieve your email and select on the “Activate my Account” link. (Please note: If you don’t receive an email, check your junk and spam email folders. If no email is found you may need to speak with your IT team to retrieve or unblock our emails.)
- Log in with your credentials
You will then need to “Join an Organization” and/or Create an Organization
Join an Organization
If you are joining an existing organization account, your organization admin or a Support Center staff member can accept your join request. After you have been added to your organization you will then be able to create, view and edit your surveys.
- Select your name on the top right and then select “Join an Organization”
- Search for your organization by name and state
- When your organization appears select “Join” If the organization does not appear you can select “Create a new organization”
All organizations with existing accounts were moved onto the new platform, so if you know there should be an organizational account but are having trouble finding it, please contact the Support Center at 877-707-3282.For more information: