How to Run a Funder Report from DataArts on Vimeo.
Once you have submitted a Cultural Data Profile Survey, you can use that information for a grant application by generating a Funder Report.
Only organizations with at least one completed Cultural Data Profile Survey can run or produce a Funder Report. Please check the grant guidelines, as most grantmakers require 2 or more years' worth of data. If an organization has 3 or more years completed, the Funder Reports will include the 3 most recent fiscal years of information.
Follow these steps to run or produce a Funder Report:
- From your dashboard, click on the link at the top of the page that says Funder Reports and Grants.
- Enter the name of your grantmaker in the search box and click Find. Search results will return any grant programs that are active. To learn more about a grant program, click on View in the details column on the far right.
- Basic grant requirements will appear, and an orange "Submit data" link. Select "Submit Data."
- You will see a series of pop-up windows, follow the prompts.
- Under Submit Data, selecting the most recent year you want in the report.
- Under Preview your Data, click on Submit.
- You will see a Sucess message confirming that your data was submitted. This will start to generate your Funder Report and allow a grantmaker to view your data if they log onto the platform.
- When your Funder Report is ready a notification will appear in the black bar at the top of the page. Click on the bell and either the "View" or "Download" link. You will also be able to access the Funder Report by clicking on the "View Historic Submissions" button on the Funder Report page.
Many grantmakers require applicants to send either a digital or paper copy of the Funder Report with the rest of the application materials. Please check your grant guidelines to be sure you complete the full application process correctly.